Hospital Group: RCSI Hospital Group
The main public car parks are located at the front of the hospital building and a small number of parking spaces are available at the rear of the hospital building.
- Please note, prepaid parking is in place.
- Clamping is in operation in Connolly Hospital so please ensure that the correct amount is paid and you are parked in the appropriate car park.
- Outpatients Department has a drop off zone to facilitate patients with difficulty mobilising.
- The hospital management does not accept responsibility for cars parked in the grounds.
- Visiting hours are 5.30pm to 8pm
Visiting is not permitted for Children under 12 (expect for compassionate grounds). If visiting, children should be under the supervision of an adult at all times. Please contact the ward manager to get prior permission.
A Covid-19 outbreak is ongoing in a number of wards in Connolly Hospital. Surgical masks/PPE may be required during visiting and restricted access may apply on some wards (currently - Cherry, Laurel, Woodlands and Redwood ward).
Please contact the ward managers for further information if you are planning to visit Connolly Hospital. Call 01 6465180.
There is a cafe located on the corridor near the Main Reception area.
Monday to Sunday (including Bank Holidays), 8am to 8pm.
The staff restaurant is located in Connolly Hospital Administration building
- Opening Hours 8.30am to 11.15am and 12.15pm to 2.30pm.
- Open 7 days per week.
- During opening hours there is also a take away food service and tea/coffee (bean to cup) service available.
The staff restaurant is also open to the public during service hours.
Vending machines are located in emergency department and in the concourse area in the main hospital serving drinks, snacks and food.
The hospital shop is located in the Main Reception area.
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm.
- Saturday and Sunday, 10am to 8pm.
There is currently no ATM on site in Connolly Hospital.
The Hospital Oratory is situated near the Coffee Shop. It is a place of peace and quiet and available to everyone (all denominations and none) and is open all day.
- Monday, Thursday and Friday 1.05pm.
Communion Service is available on:
- Tuesday and Wednesday at 1.05pm.
- Saturday 7.15pm.
- Sunday 10 and 11pm.
The Hospital Chaplain visits patients regularly. If you would like to see the Chaplain or a Minister of your own Church or Faith, please ask the Nursing Staff.
All our hospitals are smoke-free campuses. Smoking is not allowed throughout the hospital and the hospital grounds.
Supports available to give up smoking
Your feedback is important to us. It helps us to improve our services. Please let us know about your experience. How you can make a comment,compliment or complaint
Freedom of Information
You can access your records and amend personal information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
More information on making a request under FOI
are available on the HSE website