The HSE's National Hearing Aid Repair Centre offers a free service to people who have received HSE hearing aids. We can help with repairs and maintenance of these hearing aids.
We operate a walk-in service so you don't need an appointment. If you can't visit our office, you can post your hearing aid to us to be checked or repaired.
The department can also offer advice on:
- hearing aid functions and how to use them
- any problems you may be having with your hearing aid
- assistive technology devices such as FM systems, Loop systems and where you can get them
Monday to Friday
9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm
Closed on bank holidays.
Follow these steps to post your hearing aid to us:
- Use a padded envelope.
- Use registered post for safe delivery to us.
- Include a piece of paper with your name, address, phone number and client reference number and a brief description of the problem you are having with your hearing aid.
Send your hearing aid to:
Audiology Services (Dublin North City and County)
Grangegorman Primary Care Centre,
Upper Grangegorman Road,
Email us at: email@example.com
It can take up to 5 working days for your hearing aid to reach us.
How to get here
The HSE's National Hearing Aid Repair Centre is based in the Grangegorman Primary Care Centre on upper Grangegorman Road.
Google Map: Grangegorman Primary Care Centre
The 46a bus stops at North Circular Road.
The 37, 39, 39a and 70 buses stop at Prussia Street.
The Luas Green Line stops at Grangegorman.
Pay and display parking is available on:
- Grange Gorman Road Upper (this is the best entrance to use if you have any mobility issues)
- North Circular Road
- Rathdown Road