Unfortunately, you are using an outdated browser. Please, upgrade your browser to improve your experience with HSE. The list of supported browsers:
Find a Hospital
Hospital Group: Dublin Midlands Hospital Group
- Visits are between 3pm to 4.30pm and 6.30pm to 8pm.
- Strictly no more than 2 people should visit a patient at any one time.
- There is no need for visitors to book a visit.
- Family and friends are requested not to visit if they feel unwell especially with any respiratory or flu like symptoms or with vomiting/ diarrhoea.
- Visitors are requested to use hand gel when entering and leaving the hospital and when entering and leaving a ward.
- Visitors are requested to remain within the bed space of the patient they are visiting. Visitors should be mindful of other patients’ needs for rest and privacy.
- End of life and compassionate visits are coordinated at ward/department level with the Clinical Nurse Manager / Nurse in Charge of the unit.
- At times there will be visiting restrictions to certain wards from infection control. These measures will be kept under review if there is an infection outbreak.
All our hospitals are smoke-free campuses. Smoking is not allowed throughout the hospital and the hospital grounds.
Supports available to give up smoking
Your feedback is important to us. It helps us to improve our services. Please let us know about your experience. How you can make a comment,compliment or complaint
Freedom of Information
You can access your records and amend personal information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
More information on making a request under FOI
are available on the HSE website
Page last reviewed: Nov. 9, 2023, 3:47 p.m.