Wexford Vaccination Centre
Grounds of St John's Hospital, Munster Hill, Enniscorthy, Wexford, Y21 H4CF
Walk-in clinic schedule
People aged 12 and older
- Friday June 2, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Monday June 5, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Friday June 9, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Tuesday June 13, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
- Thursday June 15, 9am to 1pm and 2pm to 5pm
If you can’t find a walk-in clinic that suits you, find out how to book an appointment at a vaccination centre or find a pharmacy giving COVID-19 vaccines.
How it works
Get dose 1, dose 2, dose 3 or a booster dose at a walk-in clinic.
Dose 3 is for children age 6 months to 4 years only.
People under 16 must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
You will not be vaccinated if you have not waited the recommended time:
- since your last vaccine
- if you had COVID-19 recently
Find out about going to a walk-in clinic, including what to bring and how long to wait between vaccines
Head for the main hospital, turn right, stay right and follow the yellow signs.
Page last reviewed: 31 May 2023 at 5:48 p.m.