Wicklow Vaccination Centre
Newcastle Hospital, Newtownmountkennedy, Wicklow, A63 K061
Walk-in clinic schedule
People aged 12 and older
- Sunday 4 June, 10am to 2pm
- Thursday 8 June, 10am to 2pm
- Friday 9 June, 10am to 2pm
- Sunday 11 June, 10am to 4pm
- Monday 12 June, 10am to 2pm
- Tuesday 13 June, 10am to 2pm
- Thursday 15 June, 10am to 2pm
If you can’t find a walk-in clinic that suits you, find out how to book an appointment at a vaccination centre or find a pharmacy giving COVID-19 vaccines.
How it works
Get dose 1, dose 2, dose 3 or a booster dose at a walk-in clinic.
Dose 3 is for children age 6 months to 4 years only.
People under 16 must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
You will not be vaccinated if you have not waited the recommended time:
- since your last vaccine
- if you had COVID-19 recently
Find out about going to a walk-in clinic, including what to bring and how long to wait between vaccines
Toilet and wheelchair accessible toilet facilities. Quiet Room available for people who may need a quieter environment to receive their vaccine.
Free on-site parking and disabled parking spaces.
Page last reviewed: 01 June 2023 at 9 a.m.