You can get a free COVID-19 test at a walk-in test centre if do not have symptoms.
You do not need an appointment or a referral from a GP.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, do not go to a walk-in centre. Self-isolate (stay in your room) and phone a GP straight away.
Who can use a walk-in centre
You can use the COVID-19 walk-in test centre if do not have symptoms of COVID-19 and you:
- are aged 16 years and over
- live within 5km of the walk-in test centre
- have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 6 months
Tests are limited to one test per person. If you think you need a repeat test, talk to your GP.
What you need to bring
You need to bring photo ID and provide a mobile phone number.
Locations, dates and times
COVID-19 test walk-in centres open every day from 11am to 7pm.
Current locations and dates
- Coláiste Eoin, Cappagh Road, Dublin, D11 AY65 from 1 April to 11 April.
- Crumlin GAA, Club House, Lorcan O’ Toole Park, Park Crescent, Crumlin, Dublin, D12 NX33 from 10 April to 17 April.
- Mulhuddart, Cumann Naomh Peregrine, Blakestown Road, Dublin, D15 PW80 from 10 April to 17 April.
- St Joseph’s Health Campus, 3 Mulgrave Street, Limerick, V94 C8DV from 10 April to 17 April.
- Waterford IT College Street Campus, Cork Road, Waterford, X91 YO74 from 10 April to 17 April.
- Ballyfermot Sports Complex, 33 to 39 Gurteen Road, Redcowfarm, Dublin, D10 K598 from 10 April to 17 April.
You will get your results by text message.