The National Hearing Aid Repair Centre can help with the repair and maintenance of HSE hearing aids. This service is free to people who have received HSE hearing aids.
We also offer advice on:
- hearing aid functions and how to use them
- any problems you may be having with your hearing aid
- assistive technology devices such as FM systems, Loop systems and where you can get them
It’s a walk-in service so you do not need an appointment.
Opening hours are Monday to Friday, 9.30am to 12pm and 2pm to 4pm. The repair centre is closed on bank holidays.
If you cannot visit our centre in Dublin, you can post a hearing aid to us.
Post a hearing aid
Post a hearing aid to us in a padded envelope. Use registered post for safe delivery.
Include a piece of paper with:
- your name
- phone number
- client reference number (if you were given a number)
- a brief description of the problem you’re having with the hearing aid
Send your hearing aid to:
HSE National Hearing Aid Repair Centre,
Grangegorman Primary Care Centre,
It can take up to 5 working days for your hearing aid to reach us. The service will return the repaired aid within 48 hours or will contact you if there is a problem.
If we cannot repair the aid, we will let you know to contact your local service for further assessment and replacement of devices.
Contact the repair centre
Phone 1: 01 867 6263
Phone 2: 01 867 6264
Phone 3: 01 867 6265
How to get here
The repair centre is based in the Grangegorman Primary Care Centre on Grangegorman Upper, Dublin 7.
Grangegorman Primary Care Centre (Google map)
The 46a bus stops at North Circular Road.
The 37, 39, 39a and 70 buses stop at Prussia Street.
The Luas Green Line stops at Grangegorman.
There is pay and display parking on:
- Grangegorman Upper (this is the best entrance to use if you have any mobility issues)
- North Circular Road
- Rathdown Road