There are lots of good reasons to stop smoking.
Smoking is bad for you. 1 in 2 smokers will die of a tobacco-related disease.
The health benefits of quitting start right away.
When you stop smoking, you:
- reduce your risk of life-threatening diseases
- protect your family from secondhand smoke
- save money - use our savings calculator to find out how much
- have better skin, teeth and hair
- have nicer smelling clothes
- improve the air quality in your home
- will be a good role model for your family and friends
- declutter your life and take back control of your daily routine
- save time and energy - you will not have to think about when and where you can smoke
You will be amazed at the freedom you will feel when you quit.
We can help you stop smoking. Our Quit Programme offers free support that is tailored to your needs. You can also sign up to a free, personalised Quit plan to help you stop smoking.