Hospital Group: RCSI Hospital Group
Appointments and elective procedures
Appointments and elective procedures are going ahead as usual and people should continue to come to their appointments unless advised otherwise.
Please do not attend for your appointment if:
- you have any signs and symptoms of COVID-19. Please see COVID-19 Information available for reference
- you have been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting a result
Please telephone the number on your appointment letter and a new appointment will be arranged for you.
The rest period for mothers is in place from 1pm to 5pm.
Nominated support partners can
- Attend the Early Pregnancy Unit department when their partner is having their scan.
- Attend for the 12 week scan.
- Attend for the 20 week scan.
- Be with the mother through labour, birth or caesarean section.
- Visit the Ante-Natal and Post-Natal ward every from 10am to 1pm and 5pm to 8pm.
Visitors will need to complete a questionnaire on COVID-19 and other contagious health conditions.
This completed form should to be given to a staff member in the ward to be placed in the patients’ notes.
All our hospitals are smoke-free campuses. Smoking is not allowed throughout the hospital and the hospital grounds.
Supports available to give up smoking
Your feedback is important to us. It helps us to improve our services. Please let us know about your experience. How you can make a comment,compliment or complaint
Freedom of Information
You can access your records and amend personal information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
More information on making a request under FOI
are available on the HSE website