Sligo Vaccination Centre
Sligo Development Centre, Cleveragh Road, Sligo Town, Sligo, F91 W2KH
Walk-in clinic schedule
People aged 12 and older
- Saturday 3 June, 11am to 1pm and 1.45pm to 4.30pm
- Friday 9 June, 9.30am to 1pm and 1.45 to 4.30pm
- Saturday 10 June, 9.30am to 1pm and 1.45pm to 4.30pm
Children aged 5 to 11 (dose 1 and dose 2 only)
- Saturday 3 June, 9.30am to 10.30am
If you can’t find a walk-in clinic that suits you, find out how to book an appointment at a vaccination centre or find a pharmacy giving COVID-19 vaccines.
How it works
Get dose 1, dose 2, dose 3 or a booster dose at a walk-in clinic.
Dose 3 is for children age 6 months to 4 years only.
People under 16 must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
You will not be vaccinated if you have not waited the recommended time:
- since your last vaccine
- if you had COVID-19 recently
Find out about going to a walk-in clinic, including what to bring and how long to wait between vaccines
Page last reviewed: 01 June 2023 at 5:06 p.m.