Clonskeagh Vaccination Centre
Boole House, Beech Hill Business Campus, Clonskeagh, Dublin, D04 A563
Walk-in clinic schedule
People aged 12 and older
- Monday 5 June, 9am to 7pm
- Tuesday 6 June, 8am to 7pm
- Wednesday 7 June, 8am to 7pm
- Sunday 11 June, 8am to 7pm
Children aged 5 to 11 (dose 1 and dose 2 only)
- Sunday 11 June, 5pm to 5.30pm
Children aged 6 months to 4
- Monday 5 June, 9am to 11am
- Sunday 11 June, 9am to 11.30am
If you can’t find a walk-in clinic that suits you, find out how to book an appointment at a vaccination centre or find a pharmacy giving COVID-19 vaccines.
How it works
Get dose 1, dose 2, dose 3 or a booster dose at a walk-in clinic.
Dose 3 is for children age 6 months to 4 years only.
People under 16 must attend with a parent or legal guardian.
You will not be vaccinated if you have not waited the recommended time:
- since your last vaccine
- if you had COVID-19 recently
Find out about going to a walk-in clinic, including what to bring and how long to wait between vaccines
On site parking.
Page last reviewed: 01 June 2023 at 8:56 a.m.