When to stop exercising during pregnancy
Seek advice from your GP, midwife or obstetrician if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breathbefore exercise.
- Chest painor palpitations.
- Feeling faint or dizzy.
- Painful contractions or early labour.
- Leaking amniotic fluid.
- Vaginal bleeding.
- Excessive tiredness or fatigue.
- Abdominal pain, particularly in the back or pubic area.
- Pelvic girdle pain.
- Reduced movement of your baby.
- Muscle weakness.
- Calf pain or swelling.