Hospital Group: Dublins Midlands Hospital Group
Free car parking is available on the grounds of St. Luke's Hospital. There are a number of disabled car parking places. There are no electric car charging points on site.
All visits must be arranged in advance with the Clinical Nurse Manager (CNM) /Nurse in charge of the ward or through the Oakland Lodge unit manager.
Patients may receive a reasonable number of visits per week for the duration of their stay.
- 1 to 2 people may attend each visit.
- No garden visits are allowed.
- Visiting times are 2 to 4 pm.
- A visit is 30 minutes duration.
- End of life visits are unrestricted.
- Bus No. 14 Dundrum Luas towards Beaumont.
- Bus No. 15 Ballycullen Rd. to Clongriffin.
- Bus No. 15A Limekiln Ave to Grand Canal Dock.
- Bus No. 15B Stocking Ave. to Grand Canal Dock.
- Bus No. 65 Blessington / Ballymore to Hawkins Street.
- Bus No. 65B Citywest to Hawkins Street.
The bus stop for St. Luke's Hospital is on Rathgar Road (Christ Church).
At Christ Church, Rathgar, bear left onto Highfield Road and continue on Highfield Road for 0.25 miles. Take the first turn right into Oakland Drive (St. Luke's Hospital is sign posted at this point). St. Luke's Hospital is at the top of the avenue through the gates.
- Bus No. 140 IKEA (Ballymun) towards Palmerston Park
The bus stop for St Luke's Hospital is the last stop on this route (Palmerston Park).
From the last bus stop, turn right onto Highfield Road and walk for 350m and turn left onto Oaklands Drive. St Luke's Hospital is at the top of the avenue through the gates.
Please ask the bus driver for any assistance.
Please see dublinbus.ie for more information.
All our hospitals are smoke-free campuses. Smoking is not allowed throughout the hospital and the hospital grounds.
Supports available to give up smoking
Your feedback is important to us. It helps us to improve our services. Please let us know about your experience. How you can make a comment,compliment or complaint
Freedom of Information
You can access your records and amend personal information under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.
More information on making a request under FOI
are available on the HSE website