Last updated: 17 July 2020 at 11.55am
Attend Anywhere is a web-based platform for patients with pre-arranged video consultation appointments. You can use it on any computer, tablet or smart phone using the latest Google Chrome or Safari internet browser.
It will not work on Internet Explorer.
On the date and time of your appointment, you will be able to go to the Virtual Waiting Area through a website link. This link will be given to you by your hospital or outpatient department.
It is a good idea to enter the waiting room at least 10 minutes early.
Only those with a scheduled appointment should enter the Waiting Area. You will not be seen if you do not have an appointment.
Make sure you complete all details including your date of birth and a phone number. This allows us to call you back if there are any difficulties. We will not store the details you give us after the call ends.
How to use Attend Anywhere
If you are using Attend Anywhere for the first time we would recommend watching this video . This will give you an idea of how your video consultation will work.
Testing your equipment
Before your appointment, please test your equipment. You can do this in the test area . You may also need to activate your camera and microphone on your device to work with your browser.
More information on using Attend Anywhere
- How to Use Attend Anywhere - Patient Guide (PDF, size 805.6 KB, 6 pages)
- Attend Anywhere - Patient Information Leaflet (PDF, size 977.7 KB, 2 pages)
- Attend Anywhere Troubleshooting Guide (PDF, size 668.1 KB, 1 page)
- As Gaeilge:
- Conas Attend Anywhere a úsáid - Treoir d’othair (PDF, 491KB, 5 pages)
- Bileog Faisnéise d’Othair (PDF, 392KB, 2 pages)
- Fabhtcheartú um ghlaonna físe (PDF, 252KB, 1 page)